Kid goes to Omaha mall and opens fire

WOW 9 dead so far . What a damn coward .Kill innocent people then kill yourself . You piece of %&$# slit your wrist ,hang yourself,eat a bottle of pills whatever you need to do but to take innocent lives because you have "problems" . This is becoming a big problem in this country these young "kids" think they have problems and the parents don't do anything about it .Or do they ??? Yea they use the cop out of o my kids has A.D.D blah blah blah . That is the biggest excuse in the world for I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY KEYS FOLLOW RULES !

The government has made the adults scared to teach their kids right from wrong . ya know when I was a young kid if I got out of line I got my ass wooped .Now you get out of line and momma takes you to the doctor to get you some pills to dope you and your friends up and if you get a woopin they send you to jail for child abuse . I dont remember any kids doing cowardly crap like this when Parents could be parents

A.D.D stands for Adults Didn't Discipline

my 12 year old had adhd but I do discipline him and he is well aware that when he uses that as a cop out for whatever reason he is in trouble for that it doesnt ride with me. he doesnt even try to use it anymore and I hate when I hear about other kids using it as an excuse because there is no reason why the parents couldnt discipline the kid its just a quick excuse for not only the kid but the parents also. I understand that my son has a hard time focusing and staying calm but I dont expect any special treatment for him from his teachers or anyone else. its up to the parents to understand the condition and figure a way to help the child rather than just deal with it :evilgrin

Well thats cool I feel your one of the few who does not use it as a crutch for bad parenting . You know I dont know any kid who can pay attention and be calm without someone keeping them in line .That is why they are kids and that is part of being a kid. But when it is time to sit their butt down and do what is told thats the bottom line DO IT .

Archived