Rub rail tool

Guest sonny ogles

Guest goldtooth
they make plastic ones like that also in the paint sections of home depot just use your heat gun to get that cure nice tip bro..... and if you have fingers popping up just try snapping your edges I never get any more fingers since I started doing that :lol2

:lol2 you said it.. :lol2

Guest sonny ogles
Nice tip :rimshot Ever damaged anything with it being metal :lol6

like what? :poke all it's for is to pull back the rubber rail to help tuck the tint... don't know what it could damage but to answer the question no and I've been using it for a long time on every car I do

and if you have fingers popping up just try snapping your edges I never get any more fingers since I started doing that

now I feel like a newb I don't get to talk shop to much where I live so I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to the lingo the only time I get to discuss what I do for a living is when my sails rep stops by lol so what do you mean by popping?

I pull all the rubber out on the bugs. And I had to stop snapping the doors and went back to heating them on the doors. I kept getting some messed up fingers when I snapped. And I tried it for a couple of months. I was probly doing it wrong but I did watch the on it. And I use a gasket wizard for stubbern gaskets. But I see some deffinet posibilitys for that tip :spit

Guest mhun9180
like what? :dunno all it's for is to pull back the rubber rail to help tuck the tint... don't know what it could damage but to answer the question no and I've been using it for a long time on every car I do

now I feel like a newb I don't get to talk shop to much where I live so I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to the lingo the only time I get to discuss what I do for a living is when my sails rep stops by lol so what do you mean by popping?

Edit your post and unquote me on the second one dude :evilgrin

I pull all the rubber out on the bugs. And I had to stop snapping the doors and went back to heating them on the doors. I kept getting some messed up fingers when I snapped. And I tried it for a couple of months. I was probly doing it wrong but I did watch the on it. And I use a gasket wizard for stubbern gaskets. But I see some deffinet posibilitys for that tip :evilgrin

Here's what I do to solve that I double cut, double shrink trying to get most of the fingers out then place it on the peeler and trim, seperate the film and then snap the edges. I snap the film

that was touching the glass alittle more then the piece that was facing up on the car. I tried full snapping and could never get it right. This way works great for me. No more guesstamating the shrink cause I got most of the fingers out before snapping.

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...amp;hl=snapping

This method is gonna take alot of pratice to get it. my way that I mentioned above is alot easier IMHO :evilgrin

Archived