who makes film for digicut

anyone know who's film they use. just curious . keep hearing of more dealers using their computer systems. I know they offer both tint and ppf.

theres some clarification in general under value tint thread :rollin

Whatever it is its crap. I just got done strip and retinting a job from a local toyota dealer that uses the digitint. This tint was only a couple years old and was all wavy and had huge lines across the rollups where the film was letting to from the glass. The wavyness reminded me of sungard tint and what it looks like when it goes bad.

Guest Key West
they claim it's not true when I ask them direct but.............................. I have heard the film changes often. I think it's who will sell them the film the cheapest at that time.

Mr. Rogers :rollin

EXACTLY!!!!! :spit:spit:poke:lol2

On another thread we were talking about dealers and tinting and I was kinda outmanned when it comes to opinion on dealerships tinting windows in-house! I can agree on this though, dealerships use the cheapest film and give film a bad name. Digicrap forces the dealer to use their film through the supplied software, a part of the program called “in control”. As a business man I think they have a beautiful business plan except like I said before they supply the cheapest film they can get. Dealerships doing in-house don’t need any help in getting cheep film!!! I just gotta ask why? Have you ever seen what dealerships get away with charging for our work? I use the same HP film on my dealer accounts as in my shop but I don’t know how many of you do that when you do your dealer work. Someone that knows how should do a poll and ask. 1. When doing dealer work do you use the same film you use on regular custys cars? 2. Do you use a cheaper product on dealer work? With all the new names this last year in our industry you can bet that most of them are seconds and we will all pay in reputation in the coming years. :spit

Happy New Year

From Mr. Rogers foggy brain this morning :spit

Guest willie
On another thread we were talking about dealers and tinting and I was kinda outmanned when it comes to opinion on dealerships tinting windows in-house! I can agree on this though, dealerships use the cheapest film and give film a bad name. Digicrap forces the dealer to use their film through the supplied software, a part of the program called “in control”. As a business man I think they have a beautiful business plan except like I said before they supply the cheapest film they can get. Dealerships doing in-house don’t need any help in getting cheep film!!! I just gotta ask why? Have you ever seen what dealerships get away with charging for our work? I use the same HP film on my dealer accounts as in my shop but I don’t know how many of you do that when you do your dealer work. Someone that knows how should do a poll and ask. 1. When doing dealer work do you use the same film you use on regular custys cars? 2. Do you use a cheaper product on dealer work? With all the new names this last year in our industry you can bet that most of them are seconds and we will all pay in reputation in the coming years. :spit

Happy New Year

From Mr. Rogers foggy brain this morning :spit

I used the same film for both most of the time. Sometimes better for the dealers :lol2

My dealers buy there own film now and they are buying what I consider top of the line, not the cheap stuff :beer

Archived