Porsche 911

Guest socalkid

Guest Josh @ Proform

It all depends. The hood and fenders are cake for kits, and probably hand cutting too for the experienced. The mirrors can be tough and the bumper I would recommend a good designed kit, bumpers have a lot of edges that can be hard to wrap and cut long.

I'd double check on the year and have a look at the car first if you can. Porsche changed the front of those things around 2001/2002. Hood and mirrors the same but thats it. Best way to tell is the headlights, the newer ones are even with the hood like in the top pic, the older ones come down into the bumper. Check out the vinyl bra stain on the blue one.

Guest socalkid
Speed said:

I'd double check on the year and have a look at the car first if you can. Porsche changed the front of those things around 2001/2002. Hood and mirrors the same but thats it. Best way to tell is the headlights, the newer ones are even with the hood like in the top pic, the older ones come down into the bumper. Check out the vinyl bra stain on the blue one.

Is that a car you had to work on? (stained car) I assume it had to be repainted.

Archived