Free estimates jobs

Guest tallscott

I wouldn't trust someone else's Sq ft. total! Not homeowner, not contractor!! Besides, I decided to use Lin ft. for estimates! I leave the price and film only!!

The best advice (and this thread could be closed after) is to never leave measurements or any information that could allow your competition to bid over the phone. Leave a description of where the film wiil be applied, the film used and your price.Nothing more.

Guest tintingbytami
always leave the measurements and have never ever had a problem

the only thing you forgot to add to the end of your statement was "yet" or "that I know of". Of the jobs you never got, how many do you think your competition quoted over the phone and stole out from under you?? Leaving measurements or square footage on your quote pretty much means your competition will get the job. If they dont have to drive out to quote, they can certainly undercut you. :beer

The only time that I have lost a job was because I could not get to it when they needed me to was to busy leaving the measurements and total sg ft with price has never hurt me as far a sgetting a job been doing this for 22 yrs....Everyone does things there owm way always has some smart remarks....Thats just how I do it and it has always worked FOR ME

Archived