Questions

Hello Tinters

I am getting a Chrysler 300 Touring 08 Black on black leather next month. I am wondering what will look classy? I was thinking 35% on the back glass and then doing 40% on the doors. How will this look? or should I do 35% all the way around? Also because its black on black will the tint look darker? Any help suggestions would be great.

Thanks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree any of the above would look good

match the 4 doors and go a shade darker on the rear if you like

My personal tast is 35 all 4 doors 20 on rear glass

Lets us know where your at and there may be a tinter on here that can do a good job for you :poke

Being in Pa. any tint is illegal as far as I can tell so if you are planning on illegal tint I would ask for no darker than 50% all around, so as not to attract any more attention than necessary from the Police. :lol Now as a professional I have to recommend that you follow the laws and keep it legal! :poke

Archived