newer tint companies

Just wondering why the only reps we see in ne ohio are from llumar and solargard. Ive yet to hear of any from other companies coming around. I like to have that 1 on 1 with the reps and if somebody wants my business I think they should hit the area and prospect a little. am I wrong? I know im a small shop but still buy over 25 to 30k a year. Im all about quality and competative pricing and would like to see and hear if another company can service me.

Guest darkdan

Because these small start-up coaters/resellers only have a very limited number of employees in the whole company.

That'd be like me asking why you don't have a local in MN.....

Performance Distributing is a very large company and they are in Dublin OHIO so I am sure you will have them there a bunch....

If the film company doesn't have a distributor close then of course you won't actually see them much if ever. Phone calls are what I get from one company and that is fine. I might never meet them but I will still buy their film as it is rocking and price is hard to beat....

I could care less if I meet the people behind the scenes at this point in business. Just give me a product that I can sell, make a good profit, and not worry about being a warranty mess in less time than I wear out my tighty whiteys!

Archived