Sales tips

I've been on the install side of the biz most of the time, and I really suck at sales. I have the basics down, but I'm not moving much product :evileye . Does anyone have any tips or advice to help me out.

I do prefer to keep my prices at or above the market level, and I don't lowball. If they want to work for :shock a foot they can have it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say step up the presentation side

Who are you using for film?

Solar G has some really good looking flat promotional print material for flat :evileye

around here my competetion is cheap bizznastard pricing

but they only show up with a tape measure and some auto film :shock

Sorry....

Point

Of

Purchase

Sales brochures / literature etc.... I have been known to thrown down my sales pitch.... Explain the features of window film and how the customer benefits from it..... get them excited... give them the price at the very, very, very ,..... did I mention very end ?

If they don't bite soemtimes I will look at my black book (fake schedule)... point and say... 'I'll tell ya what.... I have an opening tomorrow.. I will get the job done for 'X' (a small discount) if we book it now'

or.. maybe ..... If you would like to schedule now I will give you a voucher to get 2 automotive windows tinted FREE ??

...... just don't leave without a sale......... once you drive away your chances of closing the deal are reduced by 80% :evileye

Sorry....

Point

Of

Purchase

Sales brochures / literature etc.... I have been known to thrown down my sales pitch.... Explain the features of window film and how the customer benefits from it..... get them excited... give them the price at the very, very, very ,..... did I mention very end ?

If they don't bite soemtimes I will look at my black book (fake schedule)... point and say... 'I'll tell ya what.... I have an opening tomorrow.. I will get the job done for 'X' (a small discount) if we book it now'

or.. maybe ..... If you would like to schedule now I will give you a voucher to get 2 automotive windows tinted FREE ??

...... just don't leave without a sale......... once you drive away your chances of closing the deal are reduced by 80% :evileye

I'll have to use the schedule deal. Thanks again :shock

Archived