Sales tips

Best of luck to ya.. There are 1000's of sales tricks/techniques...

The most important things is to keep at it! Eventually you will find your groove and then you won't even think about any more..... closing deals will just be second nature :evileye

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest qatinstaller

Most important tip in sales, although it may sound stupid, IS ASK FOR THE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how many salespeople don't ask for the sale. Just a simple close works "I can get you in tomorrow" or "I have x day next week open, will that work for you" etc...... If they say no, try to find out why, address concern, and ASK FOR THE SALE AGAIN!!!!!!

(+ everything CCNW said) :evileye

Trevor

what good is gonna do ya if your in a suit and tie when you nothing about sales nor about the product you are trying to sell? :evileye

winter time I arrive in a hoodie, and khakis.

in the summer time I arrive in shorts and a polo shirt.

we are tinters, not executives. the easiest job in the world not everyone can do :thumb

sell yourself, cuttingedge is right. street smarts works as well. :thumb

Guest haroldshouseoftint
what good is gonna do ya if your in a suit and tie when you nothing about sales nor about the product you are trying to sell? :evileye

we are tinters, not executives. the easiest job in the world not everyone can do :thumb

:shock I wear shorts year round you pansy :thumb:poke

If street smarts fail, you can always pull out your :evileye and cut em till they say yes to your quote :evileye:evileye:evileye

Yeah and if u appear nervous....ur customer will be just as nervous to go with your bid. Be confident in yourself. Just as a practice, go to a newer storefront plaza and ask to talk to each manager and try and sell each of them. Even if you dont make a single sale, you will get the practice of speaking to potential customers. When you are done at each store, reflect back and ask yourself, what could I have done different or better to make that sale and use that info on the next potential custy.

we are tinters, not executives. the easiest job in the world not everyone can do :shock

:evileye I wear shorts year round you pansy :poke:thumb

If street smarts fail, you can always pull out your :thumb and cut em till they say yes to your quote :evileye:evileye:evileye

:lol2

I've been doing it all wrong :poke

Yeah and if u appear nervous....ur customer will be just as nervous to go with your bid. Be confident in yourself. Just as a practice, go to a newer storefront plaza and ask to talk to each manager and try and sell each of them. Even if you dont make a single sale, you will get the practice of speaking to potential customers. When you are done at each store, reflect back and ask yourself, what could I have done different or better to make that sale and use that info on the next potential custy.

:evilgrin

Most important tip in sales, although it may sound stupid, IS ASK FOR THE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how many salespeople don't ask for the sale. Just a simple close works "I can get you in tomorrow" or "I have x day next week open, will that work for you" etc...... If they say no, try to find out why, address concern, and ASK FOR THE SALE AGAIN!!!!!!

(+ everything CCNW said) :thumb

Trevor

PERFECT ANSWER!

Archived