Need Experienced Tinter and 12 volt Guy

Hallstar Tint & Detail Inc. is too busy and is looking to add 2-5 Employees to our already stellar work staff!!! On the tint side we are using Solar Gard Supreme Films as well as Computer Cut and are averaging 8-10k a week in tint alone!!! Will not tolerate being late period so if you have a history of being late...don't waste your time!!! On the 12 volt side I am looking for someone who is well versed in custom audio as well as security and is highly motivated as well as customer savvy! All potential employees must be semi professional and very knowledgeable in and about their chosen fields! Hallstar employees experience the best pay in the industry hands down which is why I will only settle for the best!!! I need quarterbacks not second string lineman...leaders!!! I am also looking for 3 full time detailers starting March 1st and experience is not so much of a necessity because you will be working will all Meguiars certified detail techs!!! We are located in Laurel,Md. and you can E-mail me at Wayneonspinners@comcast.net or call the shop at 301-210-0800 and ask for Wayne for tint apllicants and 12 volt or for detail you must ask for Kelly!!! Thank You!!!

Hallstar Tint & Detail Inc.

Archived