Warning For Illegal Windows

BIG E

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy
I been telling ya'll.......................It can be WAY more expensive for the shop owner than the custy. Here it can be up to a $5000 fine, loss of business license, and 11 mo 29 days in jail. FOR THE SHOP OWNER who gets caught installing illegal film. Custys don't get to see THAT part.

well...glad im not the shop owner then. :thumb

Guest h0wld0g

fine for shop owners in mississippi is 3000 dollars or 3 months in jail or both and me bein 20 years old they'd probably give me both and then some! I always tell customer is not worth your little money to risk 3000 dollars and once you do illegal for one person soon everyone knows you do illegal and then bam the wrong person knows you do illegal then tint wizards kids get run over and matt goes to jail for accomplice to murder or somethin

Guest secretagentswole

you know why is it such an issue as long as you roll all your windows down before they get to the car if you get pulled over. If I can see out of the vehical at night then it shouldnt be a problem. my privacy is just the same in my car as it is in my house. All this is and always has been is another way for the police to find a way to give you a ticket. in fact in florida you can not be pulled over for not waring your seat belt, though if you dont have it on when getting pulled for somthing else then its a ticket. But, you can get pulled over for having illegal tint. we live in a country that it is legal to drive with bald tires and falty equipment to some degree which is way more dangerous IMO. I got a feeling that the most of you guys in here saying its a good thing that there are laws is because your afraid to tint darker than legal. Thus some one is taking more work from you. Its not plain and simple you get caught. In florida thaey have to get 23 written complaints all with proof you tinted it not just what the custy says. then they have to fine you. if your dumb enough to tint somthing illegal give a reciept or run it on a machine, tint with the door open to the public and ect then thats your deal. I owned a shop in florida and 98% of my jobs were 20% and darker. Even dealerships are tinting darker than legal. The shops I set up in california tint the front doors and thats illegal. So all this boo hooin bout illegal tint just dont hold water with me. I bet theres shop owners in here that claim they would never go over state laws and tint but are scheming the hell out of there federal taxes.

Guest thatsnappyguy
you know why is it such an issue as long as you roll all your windows down before they get to the car if you get pulled over. If I can see out of the vehical at night then it shouldnt be a problem. my privacy is just the same in my car as it is in my house. All this is and always has been is another way for the police to find a way to give you a ticket. in fact in florida you can not be pulled over for not waring your seat belt, though if you dont have it on when getting pulled for somthing else then its a ticket. But, you can get pulled over for having illegal tint. we live in a country that it is legal to drive with bald tires and falty equipment to some degree which is way more dangerous IMO. I got a feeling that the most of you guys in here saying its a good thing that there are laws is because your afraid to tint darker than legal. Thus some one is taking more work from you. Its not plain and simple you get caught. In florida thaey have to get 23 written complaints all with proof you tinted it not just what the custy says. then they have to fine you. if your dumb enough to tint somthing illegal give a reciept or run it on a machine, tint with the door open to the public and ect then thats your deal. I owned a shop in florida and 98% of my jobs were 20% and darker. Even dealerships are tinting darker than legal. The shops I set up in california tint the front doors and thats illegal. So all this boo hooin bout illegal tint just dont hold water with me. I bet theres shop owners in here that claim they would never go over state laws and tint but are scheming the hell out of there federal taxes.

for once..I can kind of relate to you. not entirely...but I know what u saying.

Guest secretagentswole

for once..I can kind of relate to you. not entirely...but I know what u saying.

well I deff appriciate the mention. :evileye

. my privacy is just the same in my car as it is in my house.

No it isn't, your house is on your property. 5% film on your house restricts your visibility out the windows, but not at the potential expense of the safety of the public.

The car is your property, agreed. The difference is that the car is operated on public roads where the safety of the public is regualted by various laws, tint laws being one of them.

Instead of using time to try and find ways to beat the law, better use of the time might be to work on gettig the law changed.

Guest secretagentswole
. my privacy is just the same in my car as it is in my house.

No it isn't, your house is on your property. 5% film on your house restricts your visibility out the windows, but not at the potential expense of the safety of the public.

The car is your property, agreed. The difference is that the car is operated on public roads where the safety of the public is regualted by various laws, tint laws being one of them.

Instead of using time to try and find ways to beat the law, better use of the time might be to work on gettig the law changed.

OK, granted that the tecnicality is that others safety is at risk....

I cant recall one time anyone has told me they got into a reck cause they couldnt see. I have not ever read that the wreck was caused y the illegal tint.

Now

I have had people come say I cant see out of it and get it lighter, and I believe mst people would be smart enuff not to get somin that they couldnt see out of. Yes I have seen people back into sht they didnt see, including myself.

Soooo

Do I need big brother deciding everything for me you my mom her dentist and the preacher......No.....I believe te less government control and local laws the better.

We dont seem to have an issue selling alcohol to people that show up to a bar in there car...Its just called being careful and responsible. we cant control everything.

And personally I like pickiing my nose and singing to myself in my truck

AND DONT ANY OF YOU ACT LIKE YOU DONT PRACTICE YOUR BACK STREET BOY MOVES BEHIND YOUR TINT.......hahaha

Archived