Advantage ADN 30

TTS

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I emailed Barry yesterday to inquire about their film and within a couple hours they called from Atlanta to inform me that their rep was actually in my neck of the woods and then a short time later the rep called and said he could make it over to my place to show me their film. Both those calls were left on voicemail, did not even actually talk to them until the rep showed up. I was very impressed with his service and time he took out for me. He put some ADN on a car shrank the back glass and it was a smoove shrink. I should be recieving a sample of the ADC to play with. Those of you who use this brand which film line do you use and why?

Guest Old Dude
I emailed Barry yesterday to inquire about their film and within a couple hours they called from Atlanta to inform me that their rep was actually in my neck of the woods and then a short time later the rep called and said he could make it over to my place to show me their film. Both those calls were left on voicemail, did not even actually talk to them until the rep showed up. I was very impressed with his service and time he took out for me. He put some ADN on a car shrank the back glass and it was a smoove shrink. I should be recieving a sample of the ADC to play with. Those of you who use this brand which film line do you use and why?

I recently started using the Raven 1.5 and I love it. Shrinkability and workability :dunno Also seems to dry out quick after install as long as you don't limp wrist it. Not a bad price either.

QUOTE (TTS @ Mar 8 2008, 03:54 PM) [*]602034

Just rolled a 08' Toyota Rav-4 with it and..... this is not the film for matching a 08' Rav-4...

OR try the hp neutral for match---- color friendly with dodge / toy / honda....

Just rec'd my "sample" adn30 roll today. I'm curious to see if it sparks as it goes thru the plotter and what is looks like on the cars. We will see soon enough.

Liked it (ADS 30 not ADN) enough to order 2 more rolls to really give it a workout. Will let you know what I think after these 2 are gone

QUOTE (TTS @ Mar 8 2008, 03:54 PM) [*]602034

Just rolled a 08' Toyota Rav-4 with it and..... this is not the film for matching a 08' Rav-4...

OR try the hp neutral for match---- color friendly with dodge / toy / honda....

Isn't ADN the HP Neutral ??? (ADN = ADvantage Neutral) ??

Just rec'd my "sample" adn30 roll today. I'm curious to see if it sparks as it goes thru the plotter and what is looks like on the cars. We will see soon enough.

Liked it (ADS 30 not ADN) enough to order 2 more rolls to really give it a workout. Will let you know what I think after these 2 are gone

Okay so I have been using this film now for about a month and really really like it! They seem to have their act together and are a sound film supplier/manufacturer

I say go for it! :tantrum

Archived