2003 Mustang

Guest clint4883

Guest tintgod
I ALWAYS cut frameless doors individually, no matter the car. They are almost never the same

:eyebrows

and I do it for this reason ..not all glass is shaped the same..and not all glass is aligned the same. :thumb

I ALWAYS cut frameless doors individually, no matter the car. They are almost never the same

:eyebrows

and I do it for this reason ..not all glass is shaped the same..and not all glass is aligned the same. :lol

:thumb It can also be diffrent from the supplier to supplier, some of that cheap mexico suff is always diffrent. But most of the ones I've seen off has been at the front where the black rubber trim is shapped different. :beer

Guest nc_wlch

:lol2

and I do it for this reason ..not all glass is shaped the same..and not all glass is aligned the same. :twocents

:lol2 It can also be diffrent from the supplier to supplier, some of that cheap mexico suff is always diffrent. But most of the ones I've seen off has been at the front where the black rubber trim is shapped different. :dunno

exactly, thats where I notice any differnece between them if any!

Guest Crackz

most likely cheap after market glass ...we did a nissan the other day pass side of the car had cheap after market glass different size and double the shrink :twocents

Guest 1reddime

Well, My 02 mustang went well! I tried something different this time after reading up on this thread. I usually cut both sides off of the driver side, Its just a habit.

Well I cut them off of the pass side on this one. I don't know if I just got lucky, but they turned out the same size.

No problems and it turned out just fine! I have had different size issues. Maybe the pass side is bigger? and that reverse duplicate would work on the smaller driver side with just a little more "tuck" at the bottom.(make sense?) :trustme

I don't know! :rollin I think it was just luck. I absolutely hate cutting every single window seperatly.

Archived