fort walton

Guest thatsnappyguy

Guest thatsnappyguy

I was just wondering cuz someone who is opening a shop there gave me a call dropped a good price on me. just wondering if it was worth it due to the cost of living and the competition there...

Guest willie
I was just wondering cuz someone who is opening a shop there gave me a call dropped a good price on me. just wondering if it was worth it due to the cost of living and the competition there...

Hey Snappy

Make sure you account for yours and the missus happiness too. That counts for alot :twocents

Guest lowpro3521

there is only one road, hwy98, that connects everything from pensacola to panama city and during times like now (Spring Break) that road gets F***ing packed with people and there is already enough people here as it is so it sucks. I personally hate this area and the people here are very "proud" of their prices for tint. I do all my coworkers cars and friends cars to save them some money and get my tint experience up. but I personally don't think this is a place to move and start a business. check it out befor you make a decision just my .02

Guest vcreed123

I go there once or twice a year, cost of living in Fort Walton or Mary Ester isn't bad at all. Now, if you get near Destin that's BIG bucks, but FW and ME are actually very reasonable. The entire area is awesome, I would give anything to make enough money to live there but with a wife, a kid and another on the way I can't risk it, good luck though!!

Archived