BMW M6 5%

Guest CharlotteTint

Guest thatsnappyguy
would yall shut up about it being !llegal. I know for a fact that 95% off yall here do !llegal tinting

dude that car looks getto.....and if you dont think so ...I know for a fact 95% sure that your getto......... :gasp And there is nothing wrong with that....but the custy might get pulled over when its not the right time and have an issue....who wants to deal with that?

:gasp

if the custy is asking to get pulled over by getting dark tint...thats his/her deal.

ps.

I live in a nice house, nice nieghborhood, and drive 2 nice vehicles that arent tinted dark. I am far from ghetto. at least I dont have to tint custys cars in the parking lot....now that is ghetto.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice job bro, All the haters need to tell the customer that while he's sitting in traffic and 100 degree plus weather outside. Function before form maybe? It's all a matter of opinion anyway and the only one that matters is the custy's.

I can get better function Legally with 35% all around rejecting 55-70% total solar energy. And... It looks primo. :gasp

I'm not hatin, just innovatn... legally. :rock

No youre not because 35% would be !llegal in CA so what is the point. Show me a 70% film that can do the same and then maybe you'll be "inovatin" :gasp

Guest tintgod
Nice job bro, All the haters need to tell the customer that while he's sitting in traffic and 100 degree plus weather outside. Function before form maybe? It's all a matter of opinion anyway and the only one that matters is the custy's.

I can get better function Legally with 35% all around rejecting 55-70% total solar energy. And... It looks primo. :gasp

No youre not because 35% would be !llegal in CA so what is the point. Show me a 70% film that can do the same and then maybe you'll be "inovatin" :gasp

v-KOOL 70% rejects 55% heat..and reject infra-red as well.

and didn't we learn in school that black attracts heat?..there for a darker film will absorb more heat making the glass hotter radiate it inward as it sits out in the sun? making the car hotter inside sitting out in the sun?

Guest vclimber

Not all states are subject to CA law.

v-KOOL 70% rejects 55% heat..and reject infra-red as well.

and didn't we learn in school that black attracts heat?..there for a darker film will absorb more heat making the glass hotter radiate it inward as it sits out in the sun? making the car hotter inside sitting out in the sun?

I know about V-Kool but pricewise that isnt even an option, customers wouldnt pay for it, period. It's already hard enough to charge them what I do charge. Comparable to what is installed on the vehicle you wouldnt be able to accomplish what I'm asking. Of course you can spend 500 on a tint job and get it done but that isnt realistic for a lot of people out there. Even using v-kool I bet this customer would have opted for dark windows so it all goes back to the custy anyway. Youre right about the heat absorption but cars are not stationary so auto film has never been held to the standards that flat glass film is held too. Any film will allow the car to get hot if it is stationary, doesnt matter what brand

Archived