WA installer looking for opportunities in San Diego area

Guest roscoe

Guest roscoe

I'm listing this to explore the possibilities of relocating to the San Diego area. 15 years experience in window film, PPF, and vinyl graphics. Currently, I'm the lead PPF installer for a large auto aftermarket company, and would like to continue in paint protection if I stay in an installation position. Ideally though, I'd like to start moving from the installation side, to possibly product/company representation, PR, and/or sales and management. I have a large amount of knowledge in the window film area as this is where I started in the industry. Both flat glass and auto, installation, product application, and customer service. I've worked with all types of film ranging from solar control, to decorative vinyls, as well as safety and security films. PPF is where my focus has been the last 3 1/2 years and I'm constantly looking for ways to increase awareness of this great product.

If this is of interest to you and your company, and are in need of a reliable person to help expand your profits, please feel free to Email for more info, and discuss potential new opportunities.

Contact me @ nwbikerider@yahoo.com

Archived