suntek

Guest RED

Guest Sprinter

bad film on the end of a roll is just not cleaning the tube before the film gets put on there, what another 15 seconds to wipe the tube and make sure its static free...............................

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

and if the last 5-6 feet is not usable then add 6 feet to every roll to make up for it....................we pay for 100 ft we should be able to use 100 feet..................!

Guest tintgod
bad film on the end of a roll is just not cleaning the tube before the film gets put on there, what another 15 seconds to wipe the tube and make sure its static free...............................
and if the last 5-6 feet is not usable then add 6 feet to every roll to make up for it....................we pay for 100 ft we should be able to use 100 feet..................!

:tantrum ..im sure they dont like it when they get screwed over by their suppliers

Guest tintgod
the folks from suntek I'm dealing with are super nice, and have given me discounts on practically every order so far. even marketing stuff. I recommend ext. 246 next time you call into Virginia. :rollin

yeah...that is how they hook you in...it wont last long. :lol2:twocents

I wish they'd stop sending me those phucking postcards, if they're not going to send my any film!!!!

"Get your free roll today!!!"

I called twice, they said, "sure, you'll have it tomorrow", I haven't seen a dam thing yet!!!!

Phuck 'em!!!! :rollin I don't care how good the stuff is or isn't, if your going to advertise and send me shitmail, then make good on it!!!!!! :twocents

got my last and final order in today. the product is great, the customer service is that NO CAN'T DO attitude. I am on company check with 5 other manufacturer/ distributors. Suntek would not approve me on company check because I Have a new checking acct opened late last year. So they want to send only prepay or certified.... Told them I was done with them. My other suppliers have no probs. And they refused to even check out my refrences. They just said that mt checking acct was not up to ther standards. Ex. Avg daily balance over 2 mil, 20 year history without any returns. I am not going out of my way and have to spend money to be able to pay with a cert fund. I am NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH A CAN'T DO company!!

Guest willie
got my last and final order in today. the product is great, the customer service is that NO CAN'T DO attitude. I am on company check with 5 other manufacturer/ distributors. Suntek would not approve me on company check because I Have a new checking acct opened late last year. So they want to send only prepay or certified.... Told them I was done with them. My other suppliers have no probs. And they refused to even check out my refrences. They just said that mt checking acct was not up to ther standards. Ex. Avg daily balance over 2 mil, 20 year history without any returns. I am not going out of my way and have to spend money to be able to pay with a cert fund. I am NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH A CAN'T DO company!!

2 mill :dunno are you doing any private financing :beach

Archived