Factory tint early 90's chevy's

I tried to search but couldn't find anything for this exact model. The early 90's chevy blazers had a factory glazing that was, I guess slightly bronze but kind of black at extreme angles. Any ideas on something to match this? Any shade as long as the color is close. A guy I work with suggested the 3m black-chrome, but that was just a guess. Anyone actually done it? Oh, and this is for a show vehicle so no !llegal tint debates, please...

Guest rcjello

I used the infinity op line from suntek. its ok but not great. hard to match man. just use a light charcoal tint and be done with it. they'll have to tint !llegal to get the color and darkness right so if there is gonna be a contrast just make it easy on yourself.

I used the infinity op line from suntek. its ok but not great. hard to match man. just use a light charcoal tint and be done with it. they'll have to tint !llegal to get the color and darkness right so if there is gonna be a contrast just make it easy on yourself.

Suntek infinity 32, sungard endurance 32. imo 32 will be a closer match than say 20 but either would look better than a smoke film on the front :thumb I tried a roll of black chrome but I didn't really care for it although it's not that bad :thumb

Archived