tint for sale LLumar

Guest DarkerImages

Guest DarkerImages

I bought a ----load of tint LLumar (LLumastar brand) at a good deal or I think and am willing to sell for lack of inventory. these boxes have never been opened and still have the plastic tie downs straps still around them.

40in 5% $261.00

40 in 15% $243.88

Also commercial film :evileye

I bought a ----load of tint LLumar (LLumastar brand) at a  good deal or I think and am willing to sell for lack of inventory.  these boxes have never been opened and still have the plastic tie downs straps still around them.

40in 5% $261.00

40 in 15% $243.88

Also commercial film :lol6

So that's where that UPS truckload went to. :evileye

back in 94 to 96 when I quit here and worked for altamere, there was this guy that took the job I left vacant here. come to find out he was orderig 1 or 2 extra rolls of film per order and seling them to another tintshop across town for 50 bucks per roll :evileye pure profit for him. it took my boss 2 years to figure it out. they started locking the film up and that severely cramped his style, he got mad and quit :lol6 this person works at a place that tint here intown, he steals out of cars and basicly a cleptomaniac is what he is. wish I could by llumar film for 50 bucks per roll :lol6

'Bout three years after working the job here there was a big bust of a group falsely ordering bunches of film and taking it out the back door and selling around this area a reduced prices.

I suspected one of my accounts was in on it cause he would only ask for warranty cards. In the end they could not pin anything on him though. He is spose to not have access to LLumar anymore.

Last I heard the ring leader got 5yrs in the slammer.

Guest skeeter

Depends - if it's AT or ATR. The guy MeTint is talking about put his only car competition (at the time)in his town out of the auto biz. I've lost untold cars to him, cause he charges 75$ or so a car. I think he has a lifetime supply of film stored somewhere, cause his prices are the same today. He's the first to admit he screwed himself with his low prices. Thing is he's a good installer on top of it all. I did a windshield on a car last week that we priced at $250 to strip and retint. He did it for $125 and looked like PP to me. It was'nt Sun Tek's Infiniti cause I've asked their national sales manager if he buys from them (same town too) and he never does. Oh well, thank goodness for flat glass - I think he avoids it.

Depends - if it's AT or ATR.  The guy MeTint is talking about put his only car competition (at the time)in his town out of the auto biz.  I've lost untold cars to him, cause he charges 75$ or so a car.  I think he has a lifetime supply of film stored somewhere, cause his prices are the same today.  He's the first to admit he screwed himself with his low prices.  Thing is he's a good installer on top of it all.  I did a windshield on a car last week that we priced at $250 to strip and retint.  He did it for $125 and looked like PP to me.  It was'nt Sun Tek's Infiniti cause I've asked their national sales manager if he buys from them (same town too) and he never does.  Oh well,  thank goodness for flat glass - I think he avoids it.

They just switched back door location. :thumb

Archived