Seasonality

Guest Dave88

same principles apply to your current biz. if you're a sales guy like your other post states, its all about closing. with the new "go green" explosion, tinting services conserve energy and save money. heat and glare reduction and blocking the harmful rays from the sun has a number of benefits. I used to sell satellite tv and security door to door, and in my opinion, this has been cake so far. easy to build the benefits to the customer, and profit margins can be about whatever you want. do some research, and put in some time like everyone else. if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so don't expect money to fall from the sky. however, I've seen positive growth over the last several months since I started, and I'm staying excited. with your current biz, I would focus on resi / commercial rather than cars to get started. you've already got a foot in the door. good luck and let me know when you get your personal messenger set up. I would love to share some ideas with you about window cleaning. sounds like you have a good operation.

Guest Crackz

get good accounts get your self a good name going and thats all it take once you get your name going it travels fast if you are a good tinter there are alot of hacks roaming around so good tinters are in demand :rollin

Guest Dave88
same principles apply to your current biz. if you're a sales guy like your other post states, its all about closing. with the new "go green" explosion, tinting services conserve energy and save money. heat and glare reduction and blocking the harmful rays from the sun has a number of benefits. I used to sell satellite tv and security door to door, and in my opinion, this has been cake so far. easy to build the benefits to the customer, and profit margins can be about whatever you want. do some research, and put in some time like everyone else. if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so don't expect money to fall from the sky. however, I've seen positive growth over the last several months since I started, and I'm staying excited. with your current biz, I would focus on resi / commercial rather than cars to get started. you've already got a foot in the door. good luck and let me know when you get your personal messenger set up. I would love to share some ideas with you about window cleaning. sounds like you have a good operation.

How do you set up the messenger.

I looked and couldn't find the links.

Archived