terror suspects

believe it or not the only way to sort anything out is to enter into talks. Thousands of people have been killed in ireland and it was only due to talks that the troubles ended. I personally know people who have fought, killed and spent years in prison for there beliefs..... members of their family had been murdered by the other side , causing them to take up arms.... so everything esculates up and up....they kill us..we kill them. it had to stop. thank God it has.

They problem as I see it, is that the usa is in a no win situation. your dealing with people who for the most part have nothing, they resent any help from any other infidel county and they become martyrs if they are killed..... I don't have the answer, but I know that if you can talk to your enemy you have a chance of some kind of peace...... I know it's easier said than done. As for trials, everyone deserves justice, that way there is transparancy and when they are found guilty, they canbe sent to jail till the day they die. I personally don't believe in the death sentence because I think that hard labour in jail till the day they die is a more powerful message than making people legends by killing them.

that logic does sound good, but ask Israel if talking to your enemy works, they are targeted daily, yet they still keep talking. I believe we can talk to alliwantisjihad, the messeage is clear, keep screwing with us or our allies, and we are gonna f-u up, and we need to back it up, and quit talking about it

the un does nothing but talk, we have to do it all, it seems. there are soo many people that dont want to do anything but let these jerks do what ever they want, and when the time comes that they blow Israel or us a new azz hole, we'll be the ones to blame for not doing anything to prevent it. If we are to be blamed for all whats wrong in the world, lets fix it, talk to those who will talk with mutual respect, and the rest, f-you, screw with us and see what happens :sign

and dont think I'm picking on ol iran or these insurgents/terrorists, this can work for our own govt as well, fix the problems we elected you to do, or hit the bricks

Archived