Thinking Of 4th Of July

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im slower. but in the area I live, our economy is heavily impacted by domestic autos. unemployment in my county is at an all time high for the area. which I find weird since it's still the second wealthiest county in the nation? not sure how... but oh well.

I would have been working regardless of the economy. why miss out on money when the you can't celebrate traditionally until much later in the day. fireworks and a few beers around 9:00 PM for me. I'm getting a couple of cars in and out before that to pay for my !llegal firework display if I can make it across the state line and back before then :rollin

Guest CajunTinter
Are you talking about the real economy or the one the media has fed everyone the past two years?

Business is booming and I need more quality installers

You mean the media has been feeding us B.S..... What a surprise !!!! :rollin :rollin :lol2

Business booming here too !!!! :rollin

Archived