2009 nissan maxima

Guest losdawg

Guest SlammedNiss

Just did a trio of these the other day for the dealership. As stated, by far the easiest Maxima to date. No shrinkage on the sides wdos at all, and the back is very minimal. 3rd brake light pops out simple like every other Nissan. A couple of them even had paddle shifting. Very nice car indeed.

Guest losdawg
Just did a trio of these the other day for the dealership. As stated, by far the easiest Maxima to date. No shrinkage on the sides wdos at all, and the back is very minimal. 3rd brake light pops out simple like every other Nissan. A couple of them even had paddle shifting. Very nice car indeed.

Thats good to know about the 3rd brake light. The one I did had a spoiler on it so no 3rd brake light. :shock

Easiest Maxima ever. I did one on the showroom floor today. I think it took me an hour! Finally, NO big azz dot matrix at the top of the rear glass, just an inch like on the Altima. Interesting design on this car, with flared hips and strangely molded headlights when seen from the side. There are two sunroofs and the whole roof is black, giving the car a nice effect when the back glass is tinted. Have to remove the front door panels though, cause the trim rises to meet the dash at the front by the mirror.

If you take the screw out of the door handle, you can remove the seal without taking off the whole door panel by pulling the top of the panel back. Same for 07+ Altimas. :lol2

Archived