Green one's diary

Hey Guys and dolls ,

Its been a while but don't think I forgot about you all , I've been in and out every couple off days just to see what's up but had little or no time to respond .

My life has been extremely busy the last few weeks/months ....

-So like most in here biss is going pretty well and I'm booked for about 3/4 weeks and have done some nice FG jobs in the last couple of weeks ( try and send some pics when I find the time ).

-We took in our first employee about 3 weeks ago and I'm trying to train him as good as possible , he started from zero and I even had to learn him to hold a knife ... So we've still got a long way to go with his guy ... but he's doing well and I'm pretty confident I found the right guy for the job ( so far) .. I'll introduce him to the site when he's ready for you dogs :rollin

- I did put up my house for sale last week while asking to much for it , So after 3 days a man and wife came to see it and after 10 min they offered to give me the full price If they could move in August 1 !!! .. without thinking twice about I said OK!!!! we have a deal!! .... So now I didn't really have a place to go to when I put out the sign because I didn't expect it to go this fast , but Ok a found a temporary place to go to and we've started to pack our stuff together .... hoping I made the right choice with this ..; we'll see what hapens !!

- And as if this wasn't enough to keep me busy , I have to arrange my brothers bachelors party that will take place next saturday and some extra's for his maridge at the end of the month !!!

I'm still looking for a donkey for him to ride on but they seem to be pretty hard to find around here .. but the rest is almost done soooo

What else is new around here , what's the latest gossip to know about ???

I'm off a again , I've still got a pile of paperwork to go trough and I'll check back in later on :lol

bye bye kurt

Guest willie

Good to see you Kurt :rollin

I understand the moving part, we made an offer on a place a month ago never expecting to get it and moved in 6 days later. Good luck with the move.

Guest naughtydog

welcome back brother...I'm off to spain tomorrow for a few weeks so I wont be talking to you.

We are hopefully moving house soon too...aaghh...the stress it cometh!

Good to see you back around here Kurt !!!! :lol6:beer :beer

A donkey ??? WTF ??? :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm

Well a bachelors night around here mostly comes with theme , So this theme is going to be " Jesus " . So as he drove on a donkey :thumb .. He is going to have to carry a cross , wash our feet , leave his face print on a piece of cloth prepare our last supper including peeling a few pound of oignons etc... and of course lots of brewski's :beer . Its going to hapen in our hometown , its a small place with only 5 cafe's so we are going to make a stop at every cafe and give him an assignment in each bar . ( long story short )

Good to see you Kurt :beer

I understand the moving part, we made an offer on a place a month ago never expecting to get it and moved in 6 days later. Good luck with the move.

tx mate :thumb , Still glad you did it ?? I'm in my last 3 weeks in the house and the doubts are starting to rise ... I hope I made the right decision with this !

Glad to see you're busy. Good luck with the donkey show!

:beer:beer

welcome back brother...I'm off to spain tomorrow for a few weeks so I wont be talking to you.

We are hopefully moving house soon too...aaghh...the stress it cometh!

Spain again , you just came from there !! But I can't blame you its a nice place to go to :thumb

And yeah the stress has arrived , we are moving to a rental place now so we can sit back an relax and look out for a deasond new place ( maybe build one if we can find a piece of land for my budget) so we are going to be moving twice in a short period of time ... Not looking forward to the moving part at all !!

have fun in spain btw :thumb

Guest willie

Dude, cool idea on the bachelor party.

Quit second guessing yourself and move on.

We hired movers and they did it all in one day. Best money Ive ever spent in my life :beer

The right place will come along or you and the missus will find the perfect place to build.

Again glad to see things going your way :lol6

Well a bachelors night around here mostly comes with theme , So this theme is going to be " Jesus " . So as he drove on a donkey :thumb .. He is going to have to carry a cross , wash our feet , leave his face print on a piece of cloth prepare our last supper including peeling a few pound of oignons etc... and of course lots of brewski's :lol6 . Its going to hapen in our hometown , its a small place with only 5 cafe's so we are going to make a stop at every cafe and give him an assignment in each bar . ( long story short )

Oh! Jesus theme ( sounds like good clean fun).

I feel so wrong about the donkey show comment! :thumb

:beer

Archived