charging for c card

For two years now I've been charging an additional $2.50 for any credit or debit card transactions. So far no problems, and the cheap customers will bring cash instead of paying an extra couple bucks. I don't know about if it's cool with my processing service, but everytime you go to the store to get soda or beer or whatever they charge an extra $.75 for credit. So why shouldn't we charge too? And most of the time the $2.50 doesn't cover the whole amount I get charged from the processing service. I'll keep doing it until I get told I can't by my processing service.

easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest A&RCustomTinting

I just dont take credit cards. I have not had any complaints about it. I had one guy come in and ask and leave but nobody else. It seems the customers know why and they dont complain they just give me a check or pay cash. :rollin

Archived