need film slitter

hello

I want a film slitter , I saw one one performance tools but since few months now I cannot order there is always an error when the payment is supposed to go through. ( I always have the message missing shipping information)

and I have tried to call their toll free number 1.866.448.6657 not working from canada

:gasp

can someone knows where to buy around? have you ever encounter this problem with them?

hello

I want a film slitter , I saw one one performance tools but since few months now I cannot order there is always an error when the payment is supposed to go through. ( I always have the message missing shipping information)

and I have tried to call their toll free number 1.866.448.6657 not working from canada

can someone knows where to buy around? have you ever encounter this problem with them?

I gave them a call for ya, they should be contacting you shortly, check your web site

I apologize I'm not sure why our 866 number is not working in Canada, please feel free to either call us on our direct line at 1-614-766-4602 or send me an email shane@44tools.com and I'll take care of ya!

As an added note we are working on upgrading our website to make international orders easier. We do realize that our international customers have some issues from time to time ordering on our website and are trying to get these issues resolved.

hello

I gave them a call for ya, they should be contacting you shortly, check your web site

THANKS I APPRECIATE :gasp

I apologize I'm not sure why our 866 number is not working in Canada, please feel free to either call us on our direct line at 1-614-766-4602 or send me an email shane@44tools.com and I'll take care of ya!

As an added note we are working on upgrading our website to make international orders easier. We do realize that our international customers have some issues from time to time ordering on our website and are trying to get these issues resolved.

I will give you a call tomorrow

thanks

Go to a glass shop and find an old window with the thin metal frame. Remove the frame cut it to roll size and slip it over the edge of your box. BAM you got a slitter cheap too. You can make one for every size roll cheaper than one would cost your from your dealer.

Archived