Peeling without a set up board

Guest tdmillet

Guest naughtydog
My peel board is clear plexiglass with very large sponge type cushions glued to the back side, and a rubber boarder at the bottom, so I can lean it against the rear quarter panel of the car and just roll around to tint the doors. For the back glass I reverse roll it, after applying two strips of wide painters tape to the fabric headliner that's next to the top of the glass, because sometimes the brakelight gets in the way of unrolling the film and I don't want any dirt under the film should it come in contact with the headliner.

Can we get a pic of that monique?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My peel board is clear plexiglass with very large sponge type cushions glued to the back side, and a rubber boarder at the bottom, so I can lean it against the rear quarter panel of the car and just roll around to tint the doors. For the back glass I reverse roll it, after applying two strips of wide painters tape to the fabric headliner that's next to the top of the glass, because sometimes the brakelight gets in the way of unrolling the film and I don't want any dirt under the film should it come in contact with the headliner.

masking tape is a PICKY tinters best friend.

I've been mobile tinting for 4 years, and used the car ive been tinting as a "peeling board". no offence, but why f@#k round with gloves and your teeth when you can chamos a car and peel off that!? and yes I work for a boss who cheks my work regulary...

Guest tdmillet
I've been mobile tinting for 4 years, and used the car ive been tinting as a "peeling board". no offence, but why f@#k round with gloves and your teeth when you can chamos a car and peel off that!? and yes I work for a boss who cheks my work regulary...

why waste your time cleaning there car for free :thumb

Guest tdmillet

dont be a hater. theres quaility, then theres you people. :thumb

Guest 200kbrothers

Looks like a fine tint to me... I do everything you do except hold the covering to the outside... in my opinion its the fastest way to peel the cover off with your teeth and hold it...

LOL I Just read where your from CENTRAL FLORIDA!! You might be taking business away from my shop!!!! so now I'm going to hate on you!!!! LOL just kidding... but Nice tint work nevertheless

Archived