flat glass job ...

so I got a call from a local general construction company about a security film job on a juvenille home. the VP wanted me to meet with him at his office, so I took some sales literature on FG, ect. he said he was going to the juvy home the following monday to discuss it with them and would give me a call when he found something out. never asked for a cost or anything. just told me it was at a juvy home and it was 600 peices of glass and they probably wanted 7 or 8 mil installed with no attachments. that was about a week and a half ago and havent heard anything back from him. think the job is gonna be a no go or think that since it will probably be state funded, itll be a while before even he gets a go or no go? im probably gonna charge 8/sqft and I dont think there is anyone in my state within reasonable distance that will/can install it. opinions please?

Guest teamfutaba

do a courtesy follow up phone call and ask if there's any more info he needs or questions they might have. maybe he busy and it slipped his mind and the phone call reminds him. also, a lot of times the gc's will be ready to go with the install but have other work going on and you will be one of the last contractors on the job.

Archived