Electric Polarization!!

Guest Noidea

Guest Noidea

Hi All,

I have no real idea on tinting or polarization for that matter, however I have seen in TV programs that glass can be electrically charged and cause the glass to become non-transparent.

I understand the basics of Polarization and that crossed at 90 they cause a blackout. And I understand that one piece of glass can be electrically charged to change the polarity. What I don’t know is where and how I can purchase this product. Is it a product that can be purchased as a tint for manual application or does it have to be pre fabricated in a factory somewhere?? Any help will be greatfully accepted.

Cheers.

Unfortunately, that film has not been invented yet. The glass panels have though. The last I read on it, GE had begun marketing the glass, in which the gas between is the substance which does the actual polarization. Do some internet research and I am sure you will find it. However, you will probably not like the price. I had heard that it is so costly at the present time that most prspective users could not afford it.

Good Luck

Archived