dear squeegee

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

well, nobody is asking squeegee anything these days, so I thought I'd throw another one at ya.

my wife is 6 1/2 months pregos. and since I'm not into "large" women, my sexual feelings (toward her) has plumeted. while I do enjoy a little meat on a woman, this is just too much. she's already up to 127 pounds and I feel like I need to roll her in flour. while I do enjoy the added "strength" I've gained in my right arm, my hand is becoming calused.

so my question is this---do I use a file or a sanding board to remove the caluses?

Guest SQUEEGEE

Well TTS,

My hope is that you don't hang around any Naval base bars so you can catch a glimpse of some well defined forearm muscles for your sexual arousal.

127lbs? Whatchu talking about holmes? That's just the threshold weight where the the booty starts slappin' and the boobies start flappin'.

Enjoy the ride and leave the lid on the Vaseline for now. You're wife will thank you for it later. As for Calluses? Try Bag Balm - OT swears by it.

Squeej

127 lbs?? You poor poor poor thing! Just think what your wife had to go through to get there! My wife has been pregnant 8 times, only 5 kids, 3 didn't make it, but she still carries the fat from them. Now she's got an extra 60 lbs on her. So......it could be a lot worse!

Archived