How are motorhomes classified?

Guest 427c8

I think only the front part has to comply with tint laws(roll downs,winshield).Cuase most RV's have shades or blind's,when closed you can't see in anyway...

I still wonder myself about motorhomes. I feel sure the back can be whatever, like he said blinds cover the windows. I looked at one yesterday, and it had windows up front above where you sit. You would not be looking out of them to drive so I wondered what others do in this case.

Guest filmslayer
I think only the front part has to comply with tint laws(roll downs,winshield).Cuase most RV's have shades or blind's,when closed you can't see in anyway...

I still wonder myself about motorhomes. I feel sure the back can be whatever, like he said blinds cover the windows. I looked at one yesterday, and it had windows up front above where you sit. You would not be looking out of them to drive so I wondered what others do in this case.

I've done a ton ! In FL this time of year if you can do one in a RV park plan on doing ten !!! These are the most "keep up with the jones's" type people I've ever met . I have done the rear living area in everything from grey-silver-grey 90 to silver 20 and have never heard of past custy's having any problems ,also except for sun-strips I have learned to go no darker than 35% on the drives compartment ,hard to see mirrors at night other wise ....

Guest filmslayer
Wouldn't they be classified as some sort of commercial vehicle? I think the laws are different for those aren't they?

If your realy interested/worried contact your DMV they should be able to answer these questions ....

Archived