nissan hardbody ex cab windows

Guest maddtinter

SKILL IS WHAT IT TAKES.Any one ever tinted a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda rear window?Over the 20+ years I finally got the opportunity 2 months ago.It took 3 tries.I had to install the film in 3 pieces;1 large center piece-2 sides.I lost my ass on that job.It took 10 hours.I was determined not let 1 window leave my shop not tinted.Regardless, never give up on any window the more difficult to do the more skills you develop.Since doing the Barracuda the owner has showed the car and I am getting his referrals.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest A&RCustomTinting
SKILL IS WHAT IT TAKES.Any one ever tinted a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda rear window?Over the 20+ years I finally got the opportunity 2 months ago.It took 3 tries.I had to install the film in 3 pieces;1 large center piece-2 sides.I lost my ass on that job.It took 10 hours.I was determined not let 1 window leave my shop not tinted.Regardless, never give up on any window the more difficult to do the more skills you develop.Since doing the Barracuda the owner has showed the car and I am getting his referrals.

Yup Two in the last 10 years!! They suck. Did the same way, one piece in middle two in the sides. Hope I dont see one of those for awhile. :thumb OOps I thinking of a different car! :lol6 I forget what it is but it has a wrap around back window. Starts with a B. Sorry I messed up. :thumb

Guest tintmanlibby

no way :thumb is all you need is your heat gun set on low and a small butain torch.shrink it standard h style getting 90% of the finger's out ,than install it .use the small butain torch to heat any side finger's out do not use a heat gun on the outside it will pop the glass the window should turn out perfect ,what kind of film are u using? and what is the thickness?

Guest filmslayer

Try 70 Dodge Dart with reverse curve....

Ok guys this website has helped me a bunch, but I need to squeeze it a little more. What's the secret to the nissan hardbody ex cab windows? I just can't make it stick on the corners of the roll at the top. I use suntek carbon... Any help is greatly appreciated.

put straight edge of the tint on the sides. (SHRINK SIDE TO SIDE) it goes down easier.

Archived