Bandwidth crisis

Dude how can I help from here  :shock ??? Here is cheap servers, traffic etc, till we R not in Europe  :thumb  :rollin  :thumb

Well, if you want to post a large pic, upload it to your server, then copy the URL address of the pic, hit the "IMG" button above the posting area, then paste the URL in the box that pops up and hit OK, that way the pics will be called from your server instead of mine :thumb

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude how can I help from here  :hmmm ??? Here is cheap servers, traffic etc, till we R not in Europe  :rollin  :rollin  :rollin

Well, if you want to post a large pic, upload it to your server, then copy the URL address of the pic, hit the "IMG" button above the posting area, then paste the URL in the box that pops up and hit OK, that way the pics will be called from your server instead of mine :lol

:rollin:lol6:lol6 That's why I cannot take part at REVS.CO.UK forum - I cannot upload pictures :lol6:hmmm:lol And have NO time to learn... Fucky lammer....

Get a mailing address or just send it to the shop where TD works, but be sure it is a cashiers check instead of a personal. Cashiers can't be sent back and are as good as cash if thrown away or torn up. :rollin

Ho Ho Ho Merrwy Cwismas TD! :rollin

Archived