Vehicle outline for 2003 Trailblazer

Kemble

Can someone be so kind as to send me a vehicle outline for a 2003 Trailblazer?

Have a customer that wants to see a better visual than my mock up on scratch paper :dunno of his vinyl work before it's on the car.

Thanks

x96rock1@hotmail.com

Uh oh...lol. You've got one of those PIA customers that love to waist your time. Those kind really get on my nerves! Good luck. I hope you get the job, with you having to put so much time into it and not like one of my PIA customers did :dunno

:dunno

What aggrivates me the most is when you look for a graphic, spend the time to vectorize it, then the PIA doesn't get it, and they aren't a new custy! :dunno How do you stop that from happening? Do I charge a fee before I even start looking for a graphic?

What aggrivates me the most is when you look for a graphic, spend the time to vectorize it, then the PIA doesn't get it, and they aren't a new custy! :dunno How do you stop that from happening? Do I charge a fee before I even start looking for a graphic?

find the graphic or logo just to show them & thats it, don't vectorize & clean it up until they set up appoint. or you have the vehicle in your shop :dunno

What aggrivates me the most is when you look for a graphic, spend the time to vectorize it, then the PIA doesn't get it, and they aren't a new custy! :lol2 How do you stop that from happening? Do I charge a fee before I even start looking for a graphic?

find the graphic or logo just to show them & thats it, don't vectorize & clean it up until they set up appoint. or you have the vehicle in your shop :dunno

I don't do tint. My graphics are sometimes for autos, but mostly shirts, business cards, and signs. I've had blowbags that love the design, but don't have the money. I've put that time into searching and drawing, then they come by to look at it, for them to say they'll be back that they don't have the funds right now. This pisses me off!!

Archived