Solamatrix press release

Guest vclimber
Bill knows this is true. I will wait to see if he denies it before going any further. Proof can be gotten, as it is a matter of public record.

So throw it up before you call someone out. It may be true but FTI couldn't afford to buy more than a master roll not to mention new equipment. FTI is gone and now a new company owns it. So what is so misleading with a new owner replacing old equipment? :eyebrows

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All,

First, Solamatrix has NOT been hit with any fines from the EPA and we are not in violation of any EPA standards. Since the information got out that Solamatrix was investing in a new incinerator this rumor was started. This investment addresses a number of things; first it saves Solamatrix a considerable amount of natural gas and increases our clean output. What we are emitting into the environment will be below EPA standards making us one of the “greenest” window film manufactures in the industry. This equipment will also make our laminating lines more efficient and produce cleaner and consistent window films.

So, whoever your “industry insider” is they are mistaken and miss informed.

Bill Stewart

North American Sales and Operations Manager

Bstewart@solamatrix.com

www.solamatrix.com

OWNED

:eyebrows

I stand by my source.

Bill knows this is true. I will wait to see if he denies it before going any further. Proof can be gotten, as it is a matter of public record.

So throw it up before you call someone out. It may be true but FTI couldn't afford to buy more than a master roll not to mention new equipment. FTI is gone and now a new company owns it. So what is so misleading with a new owner replacing old equipment? :eyebrows

:eyebrows

it is a very new company I cant see how the old company has anything more to do with this than them using the same site and equipment and some staff..

they are upgrading and for whatever reasoning its a positive sign which will help them produce high quality film which is what we as tinters want ! bitch and moan all you like at the end of the day it isn't going to help anyone.

well whatever they are doing, its great I can tell you from first hand experience that there film looks great the optical clarity is the best ive seen and they have improved the adhesive seems to stick faster.

Guest tintgod
well whatever they are doing, its great I can tell you from first hand experience that there film looks great the optical clarity is the best ive seen and they have improved the adhesive seems to stick faster.

I agree with you 100% justin. :thumb

I agree, and the few dealings Ive had with Capt Bill have been nothing but professional and courteous. In my opinion he is working extremely hard to turn the ship around and doing a good job of it. You little gossipers need to go read your national enquirer, thats all true in there too :thumb

Guest tintmanlibby

I agree, and the few dealings Ive had with Capt Bill have been nothing but professional and courteous. In my opinion he is working extremely hard to turn the ship around and doing a good job of it. You little gossipers need to go read your national enquirer, thats all true in there too :bingo

:bingo

I talked to gary the other day and sol came up ,gary is who came up with the f1 program ,but is know with huper

his word's are sol is a great film and capt bill is one of the most knowlagable people in the country .I wouldnt disrespect him with sillly rommer .

capt bill forgot more than 99% of the people on this site will ever know about film including me :spit :spit

I agree, and the few dealings Ive had with Capt Bill have been nothing but professional and courteous. In my opinion he is working extremely hard to turn the ship around and doing a good job of it. You little gossipers need to go read your national enquirer, thats all true in there too :bingo

:bingo

I know from first hand that these people that spread rumors and outright lies are nothing less than character assassins and usually have a pretty transparent motive. :spit

Guest vclimber

:spit

I know from first hand that these people that spread rumors and outright lies are nothing less than character assassins and usually have a pretty transparent motive. :spit

1st post was a dead giveaway. :bingo

Guest maddtinter

:lol6

I talked to gary the other day and sol came up ,gary is who came up with the f1 program ,but is know with huper

his word's are sol is a great film and capt bill is one of the most knowlagable people in the country .I wouldnt disrespect him with sillly rommer .

capt bill forgot more than 99% of the people on this site will ever know about film including me :thumb :twocents

How do you know that Gary C. came up with the F1 program?

Archived