Solamatrix press release

Tintinater,

I will answer your question as best I can with what information that can be made public. The reason the film will be made better, is combined with the heat recovery system this helps to maintain constant oven temperature. Constant oven temperature is key to producing consistent top quality window films.

New duct work will also be installed eliminating any contamination along with a state of the art filtration system.

Bill Stewart

North American Sales and Operations Manager

Bstewart@solamatrix.com

www.solamatrix.com

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gossip

Keep this philosophy in mind the next time you hear or are about to

repeat a rumor.

In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his

wisdom. One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance, who ran

up to him excitedly and said, "Socrates, do you know what I just heard

about one of your students...?"

"Wait a moment," Socrates replied. "Before you tell me, I'd like you to

pass a little test. It's called the Test of Three."

"Test of Three?"

"That's correct," Socrates continued. "Before you talk to me about my

student let's take a moment to test what you're going to say.

The first test is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are

about to tell me is true?"

"No," the man replied, "actually I just heard about it."

"All right," said Socrates. "So you don't really know if it's true or

not. Now let's try the second test, the test of Goodness. Is what you

are about to tell me about my student something good?"

"No, on the contrary..."

"So," Socrates continued, "you want to tell me something bad about him

even though you're not certain it's true?"

The man shrugged, a little embarrassed.

Socrates continued, "You may still pass though, because there is a

third test - the filter of usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about

my student going to be useful to me?"

"No, not really..."

"Well," concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell me is neither

True nor Good nor even Useful, why tell it to me at all?"

The man was defeated and ashamed and said no more.

This is the reason Socrates was a great philosopher and held in such

high esteem.

Guest Lights Out
Well Willie I’m sorry I offended you with my feelings about Bill and I edited my post AND knew when I was making it that I probably should just keep my mouth shut but sometimes that’s hard for me to do. For that I apologize to you and all including Bill. At the same time you are just as out of line as me with your comments but I respect you and your feelings even if you are VERY misinformed on my customers satisfaction. The reason you don’t read where I screw people over is I don’t. Its real simple, if someone is unhappy I take care of it because I don’t want them talking about me in a public forum, dang free speech.. If they took care of their customers like I do this would not even be taking place. Yes I have posted before about manufactures screwing me because I get tired of it. Do you know if I ever tried to settle my differences with SG before making this post? I’m pretty sure you don’t and it is you ranting about something you know nothing about. I am disappointed you feel that way because I think you are a great guy and one of my favorite members on the board. I do sell DVD’s to TD members and give them a healthy discount but I’m not here to just sell stuff like Bill. I’m here because tinting is my life and you guys are my friends. Hanging out on TD is my favorite pastime but. I get worse emails from people who don’t want more people to learn how to tint believe me. It’s a big world out there and this profession is always going to need new people and I truly enjoy teaching them no matter if others want to keep tinting windows a private club. I will just keep my experiences with manufactures censored so they can do what ever they want and not fear retribution.

Peace out

Hey, everybody. This is my first time on here. Just wanted to say that I've been learning alot about this industry from everyone here. I bought those Autowindowtinting DVD's a while back and they've saved me a lot of money. Now I'm starting to tint all of my friends and family's cars. I didn't know anything before I bought these DVD's. I just tinted my own '97 CRV. But I couldn't do the back window. Anyway, Thanks Stan. I'll try my hardest to do a Good job. And I'll definitely keep it Legal! Wouldn't want to give us Newbies a Bad name. (sorry if I did this wrong)

Archived