SAFETY, SECURITY

LEO'n'DARTZ

Hello everybody!

As I see mainly all of You are oriented on car tinting still thinking that this is easy, profitable and so on.

But there are huge safety and security market - and situation now show THAT THIS IS MONEY!!!!

What do You think about?

As me - I like this market and all our "car activities" - just publicity and fun....

MAIN MONEY IS IN SAFETY ROAD!!!

th_nightknox_320x240.jpg

Guest shadowline

Leo what a waste of beer, in the uk that would not happen. We would all drink the beer and when we are all drunk we start a fight over something important, like football, and throw a rival supporter through the shop window. But we Dont spill or waste the beer :rollin

Guest Diamond Tints

Thing is getting the work, folk will swim through sh1t to make a pound, so let these knobs be!!

Tell you what Leo, you generate some work in Scotland for flat glass and I'll subcontract to you ?

Thing is getting the work, folk will swim through sh1t to make a pound, so let these knobs be!!

Tell you what Leo, you generate some work in Scotland for flat glass and I'll subcontract to you ?

I am happy to do any work. As I am capitalist (sometimes). Any Safety job - call Leo, or if You need just films - as Leo is Safety King in EU. :eye

No. In the WORLD. LEO IS SAFETY KING IN THE WORLD.

th_FUCKOFFBASTARDZ_320X240_part1-1.jpg

th_FUCKOFFBASTARDZ_320X240_part3-1.jpg

Archived