SAFETY, SECURITY

Hello everybody!

As I see mainly all of You are oriented on car tinting still thinking that this is easy, profitable and so on.

But there are huge safety and security market - and situation now show THAT THIS IS MONEY!!!!

What do You think about?

As me - I like this market and all our "car activities" - just publicity and fun....

MAIN MONEY IS IN SAFETY ROAD!!!

th_nightknox_320x240.jpg

Guest shadowline

Well until the law in the UK changes and we are allowed prostitutes and then they can sit in the "shop" window you dont see much of that in the UK!!! :evilgrin

Guest shadowline

Leo what a waste of beer, in the uk that would not happen. We would all drink the beer and when we are all drunk we start a fight over something important, like football, and throw a rival supporter through the shop window. But we Dont spill or waste the beer :rollin

Guest Diamond Tints

Thing is getting the work, folk will swim through sh1t to make a pound, so let these knobs be!!

Tell you what Leo, you generate some work in Scotland for flat glass and I'll subcontract to you ?

Thing is getting the work, folk will swim through sh1t to make a pound, so let these knobs be!!

Tell you what Leo, you generate some work in Scotland for flat glass and I'll subcontract to you ?

I am happy to do any work. As I am capitalist (sometimes). Any Safety job - call Leo, or if You need just films - as Leo is Safety King in EU. :eye

No. In the WORLD. LEO IS SAFETY KING IN THE WORLD.

th_FUCKOFFBASTARDZ_320X240_part1-1.jpg

th_FUCKOFFBASTARDZ_320X240_part3-1.jpg

Archived