Car damage due to storm

Just curious but the weather here today has been forecast a possibly severe with possible hail and tornadoes. So I am finished with the customers car and there is no room in the bay to leave it inside and he has been informed that his car is ready. If bad weather damages his car while it is out front then who would be responsible? This hasn't happened but I was wondering how it would play out. :D

Just curious but the weather here today has been forecast a possibly severe with possible hail and tornadoes. So I am finished with the customers car and there is no room in the bay to leave it inside and he has been informed that his car is ready. If bad weather damages his car while it is out front then who would be responsible? This hasn't happened but I was wondering how it would play out. :D

You should have them sign a waiver when they drop it off that you arent responsible for acts of god, riots, ect while on your property.

Just curious but the weather here today has been forecast a possibly severe with possible hail and tornadoes. So I am finished with the customers car and there is no room in the bay to leave it inside and he has been informed that his car is ready. If bad weather damages his car while it is out front then who would be responsible? This hasn't happened but I was wondering how it would play out. :olfa

You should have them sign a waiver when they drop it off that you arent responsible for acts of god, riots, ect while on your property.

Bingo ! thats whats done here. Plus the owner of the crusty ghetto banger that you tinted wont claim you broke his radio or what not.

Guest maddtinter

So what if someone pulls a"hit & run" while you parked a customers car in the parking lot?The same will apply.It is not your responsibilty,unless you acted in an negligent way.If you park the car correctly you have done what your responsibilty is after working on it.

No Thank God, it was just one of those moments when the thought crosses your mind and you can see it both ways. I thought it might be intersting to see what everyone's opinion might be.

Regardless, it would be a crappy situation to be in.

Guest tint phantom

I think it would be the custy's responsibility,It's not you're problem you can't control mother nature.if it gets rain on it do you dry it off? if it gets dusty from wind do you wash it? no :cool

Archived