SunGard? huh

As you've probably seen all the other treads about Johnstons UK Switching to only selling SunGard Films, We got are free 7 meter sample of 20% black Lava!

Firstly noticed that this film is really thin, good and bad points to that, although it shrinks so quick which I actually liked!

But the main thing I didnt like at all, it look alright on the outside BUT Purple from the inside!! In my opinion that looks awful!

Anyone else use SunGard?

I dont think we're gonna change from Johnston's just get it from the Netherlands!

Cheers James

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest richz71
Yeah Nik Sent me sample there too, but haven't got it just yet... Quite Eager to try Suntek after the hipe!

dont do it! suntek is junk! used it for 2 years and faded out.dont be like all the other guys trying to find the next cheap film! use a good film like lumar 3m madico.it will pay off in the end I swear.

Yeah Nik Sent me sample there too, but haven't got it just yet... Quite Eager to try Suntek after the hipe!

dont do it! suntek is junk! used it for 2 years and faded out.dont be like all the other guys trying to find the next cheap film! use a good film like lumar 3m madico.it will pay off in the end I swear.

You are the first man who told about great film discolorating here - You are brave man :twocents

Guest tintec

llumar imo is too thin,too sticky when applying and seriously over hyped,mate I was too with johnsons but have changed to sunkek carbon and im happy with it,my only snag is they dont do a 30% but I can live with it,it was sneaky the way johnsons pulled the pin so quick,I binned their sample of sungard,make the switch ull be glad you did :twocents

Archived