How busy is everyone in the uk ?

Guest shadowline

Well the recession here has hit hard across the automotive industry. But I have been steady, ive been busier this time of year compaired to last year. Dealer work dead for me but a steady flow of other cars and a bit of flat glass here and there!

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke
Well the recession here has hit hard across the automotive industry. But I have been steady, ive been busier this time of year compaired to last year. Dealer work dead for me but a steady flow of other cars and a bit of flat glass here and there!

Simon - let me fix up a date and we can see what we can do - no magc formulas, the Bonwyke wand has been well over used recently but let meet....

coffee.gif:lol2

Guest shadowline

Simon - let me fix up a date and we can see what we can do - no magc formulas, the Bonwyke wand has been well over used recently but let meet....

:twocents:twocents

Your too busy Nick!.

Archived