need a video of installation security automotive film

My Gallery

Choose a make and model and see for yourself, plenty of "newer" models there fitted with 15mil or 30mil (sides windows), including a few BMW's and plenty of Audi's, no problem at all. There are 2 Toyota models (none of them in the gallery) which do have very tight seals, making it a bit slower specially with 30mil, but spaying a little silicon eases the friction. I cannot imagine an 8mil film or less causing any problem at all on any car. BTW, there are no Daewoo's sold in the US nor anywhere eles in the world since they went bankrupt a few years ago, I believe Samsung bought their factories and is making kick ass cars in Korea...

As far as installing security fim on cars, it's not that bad once you get the hang on it. The best thing is to take out the windows but sometimes too difficult, so pulling the panels is a MUST. You have been asking how to install S&S film for quite some time now here and still keep asking for a quick installation guide. Instead of waiting for help or better yet a video just go ahead and do a few cars, or at least, do your car 20 times over and over until you have an idea how to handle, squeeguee and cut the film, then come and ask specific questions. I can help, but I won't give you nor anybody else everything on a silver plate.

One important thing to remember is, if you cut the pattern like you cut your tinted pattern then your installation might be a little easier, but it won't offer too much security. If you don't take out the glass, then make sure the film goes deep down and as deep as possible into the sides, a "shaving cut" along the top edge is a must!

thanks vzla-tint

I have installed a 6 mil on my roll windows, is it good or not nobody knows that is why I think that having a video to follow the process as you mention dropping back the film is something that help you get started your install. I know that it takes hands on the film to master but even better if you know you are doing this or that at a specific moment. you are the master and I understand that I look like wanting the short cuts but it is not that all, I pratice but want to understand the in and out and keep praticing.

I would surely comeback with specific question anytime I encounter a problem on the install. thanks again you all guys

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never installed it but I'll give it a try and show you. Well I accually put some kind of security film on a Corolla once. :dunno How hard can it be anyways? I'm willing to put my skills to the test,alwaya looking for a challenge :dunno

I appreciate it

Guest scottydosnntkno
My Gallery

Choose a make and model and see for yourself, plenty of "newer" models there fitted with 15mil or 30mil (sides windows), including a few BMW's and plenty of Audi's, no problem at all. There are 2 Toyota models (none of them in the gallery) which do have very tight seals, making it a bit slower specially with 30mil, but spaying a little silicon eases the friction. I cannot imagine an 8mil film or less causing any problem at all on any car. BTW, there are no Daewoo's sold in the US nor anywhere eles in the world since they went bankrupt a few years ago, I believe Samsung bought their factories and is making kick ass cars in Korea...

As far as installing security fim on cars, it's not that bad once you get the hang on it. The best thing is to take out the windows but sometimes too difficult, so pulling the panels is a MUST. You have been asking how to install S&S film for quite some time now here and still keep asking for a quick installation guide. Instead of waiting for help or better yet a video just go ahead and do a few cars, or at least, do your car 20 times over and over until you have an idea how to handle, squeeguee and cut the film, then come and ask specific questions. I can help, but I won't give you nor anybody else everything on a silver plate.

One important thing to remember is, if you cut the pattern like you cut your tinted pattern then your installation might be a little easier, but it won't offer too much security. If you don't take out the glass, then make sure the film goes deep down and as deep as possible into the sides, a "shaving cut" along the top edge is a must!

samsung making cars :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno
samsung making cars

What´s so funny about that?? If you think they only make cell phones or TV´s you are well off!! They make cars, wash machines (well, all kind of home appliances), have banks, insurance companies, department stores, independent cloth stores and who knows what else....

I know they make all that other stuff like appliances. Just at least here in the US the thought of samsung making cars is not something we think of

samsung making cars

What´s so funny about that?? If you think they only make cell phones or TV´s you are well off!! They make cars, wash machines (well, all kind of home appliances), have banks, insurance companies, department stores, independent cloth stores and who knows what else....

I know they make all that other stuff like appliances. Just at least here in the US the thought of samsung making cars is not something we think of

:gayfight

Guest scottydosnntkno
samsung making cars

:gayfight

:dunno

Archived