CPFilms Changes President

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the best thing about Suntek is they don't sell directly to your customers like Madcow, CP and MMM.

I respectfully disagree... check out what ST West is doing. :lol

I'm not aware of naughty activity so fill me on the details

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...st&p=668752

All of this is the norm. Fly may think SunTik is just sekking to dealers, but they will do what they have to to make a sale. After seeing how they dealt to get dealers in the NE, I can believe they will do it all.

And I still stand by my prediction that LLuLLU will be changing owners, in this tough economy, where the other parts of the company need a boost, selling off the film end makes perfect sense. Lets wait and see................my info is pretty good...............

Guest vclimber
And the best thing about Suntek is they don't sell directly to your customers like Madcow, CP and MMM.

All of this is the norm. Fly may think SunTik is just sekking to dealers, but they will do what they have to to make a sale. After seeing how they dealt to get dealers in the NE, I can believe they will do it all.

And I still stand by my prediction that LLuLLU will be changing owners, in this tough economy, where the other parts of the company need a boost, selling off the film end makes perfect sense. Lets wait and see................my info is pretty good...............

Why doesn't 3M just buy em? :40

Guest Fly Paper

Am I naive regarding Suntek? Not likely guys. They just have not crossed me like CP and Madcow and worked hard to give all we ask for. They took it in the arse from a guy that split town owing them well over 100K so maybe that's why they play nice here. I only use their FG films and no problems in 7 years. With regards to CP I have inside information and Solutia has to unload them. They need the cash.

Guest vclimber
Am I naive regarding Suntek? Not likely guys. They just have not crossed me like CP and Madcow and worked hard to give all we ask for. They took it in the arse from a guy that split town owing them well over 100K so maybe that's why they play nice here. I only use their FG films and no problems in 7 years. With regards to CP I have inside information and Solutia has to unload them. They need the cash.

You must not be selling any Ultravision. :barf

I respectfully disagree... check out what ST West is doing. :lol2

Why doesn't 3M just buy em? :lol2

Cause they are in talks with the M'Cow

I respectfully disagree... check out what ST West is doing. :lol2

You are a little late....I have been posting on the pending sale for a while.....As I have posted before, M'ccow has been in talks for a bit..............and, gee, it must be because of that super secret lawsuit you filed.............. :lol2 LLuLLu has gone through another round of layoffs...........a good sign of downsizing their labor force for a possible pending sale...........

The only person I'v met from CPS was John Heard. Super nice guy.

:hmmm

Ten years ago I knew everybody ( Vickers, Winkler, Kubler, etc.) at CP. but when they lied about the haze factor with their film I jumped to Huper and they screwed me on every warranty from that day forward. Vindictive bastards

:lol That they are!!!!!!

:beer Karma for them :dunno

I have to add something :lol

But I knew only ANdrew Knapp - and can't tell anything about, even if he from CP or not :lol2

Guest shetintsit

What about Solar Gard...( Bekaert ) I hate... ...

it's all about the 10 year switch, been going on for 30 years .

it's the Timing that sucks. especialy those of us With a Location.

Archived