CPFilms Changes President

Davies No Longer with CPFilms

Representatives for Solutia Inc confirm that Kent Davies, executive vice president and president of CPFilms, is no longer working for the St. Louis-based company...

Full Story

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, and the new guy is just as close to the door as Davies was....

Corporate politics prevail in a situation like that....

Another 2 or 3 years and someone else will step up from where they are to take less money than their predecessor and the wheel goes round again..... :lol2

Yep, and the new guy is just as close to the door as Davies was....

Corporate politics prevail in a situation like that....

Another 2 or 3 years and someone else will step up from where they are to take less money than their predecessor and the wheel goes round again..... :bingo

:lol if they last :dunno

Guest Fly Paper

Representatives for Solutia Inc confirm that Kent Davies, executive vice president and president of CPFilms, is no longer working for the St. Louis-based company...

Full Story

I don't know if he directly controled policy and warranty but he's an example of another corporate guy that just does not understend the value of business relationships. If he and everyone else at Solutia treated their customers with respect and professionalism instead of like some dumb ass tinters they would stop driving us away. I'll never go back to them no mater what the price or product is!

Guest Fly Paper
The only person I'v met from CPS was John Heard. Super nice guy.

:dunno

Ten years ago I knew everybody ( Vickers, Winkler, Kubler, etc.) at CP. but when they lied about the haze factor with their film I jumped to Huper and they screwed me on every warranty from that day forward. Vindictive bastards

:yawn

Ten years ago I knew everybody ( Vickers, Winkler, Kubler, etc.) at CP. but when they lied about the haze factor with their film I jumped to Huper and they screwed me on every warranty from that day forward. Vindictive bastards

:dunno That they are!!!!!!

:spit

:beer That they are!!!!!!

:spit Karma for them :beer

Full Story

I don't know if he directly controled policy and warranty but he's an example of another corporate guy that just does not understend the value of business relationships. If he and everyone else at Solutia treated their customers with respect and professionalism instead of like some dumb ass tinters they would stop driving us away. I'll never go back to them no mater what the price or product is!

How could you ever go back?? Ya think they would sell you even one foot of film with a threatened lawsuit??? :beer:beer

It's definately Karma. Davies and his cronies laid off more than half their sales force AND at the same time raised prices drastically. So, the guy who go out and bust their hump to sell the product were expendable, leaving no face for the retailer to see, BUT, they did pass on a nice lil price jack up. Seems fair to me!!!!!

YA GOT YOURS, THERE, KENT!!!!!

Archived