Windshield Tint

Guest Jerry250f

Looks good.

Anyway anybody want to get rid of some 70 or 80% films? I would buy a partial roll or something. PM me

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow that silver looking windshield is kind of too dark no? do they have tint laws in russia?

this morning it's foggy and overcast and the greenish tint stands out more

70vkool2.jpg

I can't complain, it blocks out 55% heat and can't even tell it's tinted from inside.

btw I notice benz s class and bmw 7 series have the windows slightly purple. I'm guessing they have the heat rejecting windshields?

Now why would you worry about tint laws elsewhere ??? Are you looking to break the law in another country ?? Go multi-national maybe ???

What you are doing is !llegal right here where you live !

Now why would you worry about tint laws elsewhere ??? Are you looking to break the law in another country ?? Go multi-national maybe ???

no mr smart guy thanks for pointing out the obvious. well I have a doctors note which allows me to have my windows and windshield slightly tinted but I would still only go the lightest I can find.

Guest mikeMN

no mr smart guy thanks for pointing out the obvious. well I have a doctors note which allows me to have my windows and windshield slightly tinted but I would still only go the lightest I can find.

You should have posted that fact with your first post as it would have at least been informational to others. Those require it for medical reasons. And then you jump on sum one for pointing that out? Do you have anything else on or in that car that is !llegal you would like to tell us about. Then explain at a later time? Did not mean to jump in on this TTS as I am sure you will have a reply on this, I just had to as I have been tinting windshields for medical reason for many years. And a friend of mine passed away 2 years ago from lupus.

You should have posted that fact with your first post as it would have at least been informational to others. Those require it for medical reasons. And then you jump on sum one for pointing that out? Do you have anything else on or in that car that is !llegal you would like to tell us about. Then explain at a later time? Did not mean to jump in on this TTS as I am sure you will have a reply on this, I just had to as I have been tinting windshields for medical reason for many years. And a friend of mine passed away 2 years ago from lupus.

why do you need to know anything else on my car? I'm just showing the tint, not like I'm telling my life story and stuff. and no I don't have anything else that's !llegal in my car maybe a few open cans of beer and some weed hidden under my dash. jk lol but gee you guys need to lighten up here. I know it's a tinting forum and windshield tint is !llegal. but since I've had the doctor's note for a long time it never came to mind that I need to post it. sorry to hear about your friend, I just want to stay safe from the killer so cal sun.

Guest mikeMN

why do you need to know anything else on my car? I'm just showing the tint, not like I'm telling my life story and stuff. and no I don't have anything else that's !llegal in my car maybe a few open cans of beer and some weed hidden under my dash. jk lol but gee you guys need to lighten up here. I know it's a tinting forum and windshield tint is !llegal. but since I've had the doctor's note for a long time it never came to mind that I need to post it. sorry to hear about your friend, I just want to stay safe from the killer so cal sun.

I guess I will say it like this, if you were on let’s say a flower plant and garden forum and let’s say you grew something that was green with little crystals like sugar on it ,like what you said is under your dash I know you were just kidding about that. Would you post that without saying a little more info about it? Like I have a prescription for the use of this from my doctor. Or would you say( look at what I grew) Kind of the same thing that’s all

Archived