Windshield Tint

Hi all, just stopping by and posting a recent pic of my car's new windshield tint job.

Here's a pic of it 70% v-kool

70vkool.jpg

I had 60% huper optic on the windshield before and I've always been wanting to change it back to v-kool. Few days ago a rock hit my windshield cracking it so I had to get it replaced and went back to v-kool :beer v-kool 70% does block out more heat than the huper optic 60% and it's pretty noticeable too. Only thing bugging me is the greenish looking windshield on a black car haha Anyways just thought I share :dunno

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for just flying by and drop'n off a pic of !llegal tint :dunno

Maybe next time you can include a few more! Maybe one of your crack pipe, maybe some !llegal assult rifles, a couple drug deals ?? get creative with it!

Maybe next time you can include a few more! Maybe one of your crack pipe, maybe some !llegal assult rifles, a couple drug deals ?? get creative with it!

sorry to burst your bubble but I don't do drugs and don't carry any !llegal assult rifles =P

70% is the lightest I can find and I don't get it for looks, I get it to actually block heat. It's nice to not have your arms burning while driving facing the sun right?

To me, a tint job is not complete until you have every windows tinted. That doesn't mean it has to be dark, just need to do its job and block heat :beer

As !llegal as it might be, cops didn't notice it when they ticketed me for my front window tint on my previous car. and I had 50% back then.

:beer

Recently threw on LLumar 80% on my front w/s - great clarity, when I show customers, they can barely tell its there. Great for heat reduction and have some solar gard supreme 35% on the sides and rear to blend in the blue hue :dunno

Guest mikeMN
Thanks for just flying by and drop'n off a pic of !llegal tint :beer

:beer:dunno:beer:)

Recently threw on LLumar 80% on my front w/s - great clarity, when I show customers, they can barely tell its there. Great for heat reduction and have some solar gard supreme 35% on the sides and rear to blend in the blue hue :lol2

do you have pictures of the llumar one? and do you have specs on that tint? I had huper optic and it was slightly bluish too.

btw how come the word "!llegal" the I is turned upside down? lol

Thanks for just flying by and drop'n off a pic of !llegal tint :lol2

:lol2

Archived