09' Challenger SRT8

Guest hayabusad

Guest hayabusad

Put 5% on the whole car, not my choice, I do not run the business. Anyway, nice car, but for a 6.1 Hemi, thing sounded like every other car out there. No rumble in this exhausts, didn't know the doors acted like beemers and rolled down a bit when opened, so we tricked them. back glass was a cake walk, but sucked puttin it on the back inside, damn headrests so f--ing big, just in the way, it was warm here so I was sweating. black on black car with leather and suede, nice..and of course I forgot my camera at home, I really gotta start bringing it to work for some pics, anyway that is my 2 cents....

Guest scottydosnntkno
Put 5% on the whole car, not my choice, I do not run the business. Anyway, nice car, but for a 6.1 Hemi, thing sounded like every other car out there. No rumble in this exhausts, didn't know the doors acted like beemers and rolled down a bit when opened, so we tricked them. back glass was a cake walk, but sucked puttin it on the back inside, damn headrests so f--ing big, just in the way, it was warm here so I was sweating. black on black car with leather and suede, nice..and of course I forgot my camera at home, I really gotta start bringing it to work for some pics, anyway that is my 2 cents....

Even though the back glass's are tight on those, they are so small it only takes 2 minutes to lay it up

Guest 4 114M4

tinted one today after other guys in the shop put new exhaust on (sounded straight nasty with the new...dono brand tho :/ )

50% sides, 35% rear window

I laid the rear seats down to install the back window. lil squished for head space.

were ur defrost lines retarded thick?

Guest tyler6629
tinted one today after other guys in the shop put new exhaust on (sounded straight nasty with the new...dono brand tho :/ )

50% sides, 35% rear window

I laid the rear seats down to install the back window. lil squished for head space.

Ive done 2 and both had really thick defrost looks kinda funny but customers dont seem to have as big of a problem with it as dot matrix on other cars

the first one I did was a couple months ago and everything went well. the customer even wanted a custom logo where I had to edit the word challenger threw it. it had already said hemi in the graphics and had the chance to add challenger to it. this is how it came out

dodgechallenger.jpg

Nice cars, but I don't like the way the steering wheel doesn't tilt down far enough... It's like driving a pick-up truck... :beer

They haulass though, I had to work on one a few weeks ago and it required several road tests....

I've got to drive one tomorrow from custy's work to my shop. We'll see how that goes :beer

Guest GreenCove

Even though the back glass's are tight on those, they are so small it only takes 2 minutes to lay it up

2 minutes to lay it and another hour to get the defroster lines to lay smooth....I think I am gonna scrape the next one I do with a razor blade before I tint it...those defrosters suck cak

Guest ATDT8

those defroster lines are thicker than all hell, I took some #000 steel wool and scrubbed them down good then afterwards I flipped on the defrosters to heat up the tint for better adhesion. Seems to be working I'll find out in the morning if I can get the puckers to stick down or if they'll spread when I try to flatten them.

Archived