2001 Lexus RX300

Guest tintpro2007

Guest tintpro2007

okay ill let the bossman know and see what he thinks. he probably won't want to get it though since were a FormulaOne shop, but hey ill tell him and he can decide. Thanks for the help.

Guest absolutetinting
The Llumar PP doesn't really match that well. That is all I use and maybe it just doesn't match to a tinters eye cuz the customers always liked it. But I think Quantum might match it better. Not sure. I never used Quantum, just from looking, I always thought PP looked shinier than the factory rears

none of those films match. that rx has an amber hue. any nsn 35 or 50 will match. the companies that have it are sun gard, american sun kontrol,3m,

and panorama sterling-they just gave a special name. oh yeah, one korean company has it in ps. adhesive wintech.

have a nice weekend.

Guest tintpro2007
The Llumar PP doesn't really match that well. That is all I use and maybe it just doesn't match to a tinters eye cuz the customers always liked it. But I think Quantum might match it better. Not sure. I never used Quantum, just from looking, I always thought PP looked shinier than the factory rears

none of those films match. that rx has an amber hue. any nsn 35 or 50 will match. the companies that have it are sun gard, american sun kontrol,3m,

and panorama sterling-they just gave a special name. oh yeah, one korean company has it in ps. adhesive wintech.

have a nice weekend.

Nice to know this information, I just figured it had the same greenish mirror to it as other lexus's ive seen before, he was riding with his wife and they weren't in the lexus or I could have seen this... Thanks bro :)

Guest scottydosnntkno
Johnson makes Quantum. I was going to suggest that as the best possible match that I have seen.

You mean Solar Gard makes Quantum :) Its SG's full metal film. JWF's is their Executive series.

Darker Quantum(20 and below) looks like a shiny full metal film unless its sunny, then its very transparent from an angle.

Archived