suntek's "one way mirror" film

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
suntek has given us the best service everytime, next day everything for no charge!

they're aswf line (hp) is fantastic as well!

Ask Leo about ASWF...

suntek has given us the best service everytime, next day everything for no charge!

:lol:lollol2.gif

B & C Grade is always fantastic, and .....OK I replied You out of board before :lol

Ask Leo about ASWF...

I reccomended You in PM :lol2

Fantastic is nice, nice, nice!

Suntek has been on a mission lately. They have so many new films and vlt's coming out at one time it's ridiculous. I'd say they are on a mission to try and destroy someone :lol I do wish they would keep their website updated but I guess they'd have to change something every other week :lol

Suntek has been on a mission lately.

which is why I don't use them as much anymore. right after we questioned whether they'd be trying to set up every tintshop in town and were told "no", they went and sold to every tint shop in town. nothing like 5 suntek banners flying within 1 mile of us.

Suntek has been on a mission lately. They have so many new films and vlt's coming out at one time it's ridiculous. I'd say they are on a mission to try and destroy someone :err I do wish they would keep their website updated but I guess they'd have to change something every other week :lol2

Of course - there are SOOOOOOOOOOO many window film manufacturers now, that easier own brand only :lol:lol:lol:spit

Guest absolutetinting

Ask Leo about ASWF...

:lol suntek in LA or the russian mob :lol

they're an independent dist of suntek.

the aswf is their own brand sort of, it is a korean made film-it's marketed for the U.S. hence the name american standard window film, just ask eddy.

top secret. :lol

Archived