Last One to Post Here Wins #2

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to have to get used to cold weather too come winter. :dunno

here's another way to look at it TD.....when it's colder than crap out, you don't have to get out of the car to fill up your tank. :beach

I'm going to have to get used to cold weather too come winter. :spit

here's another way to look at it TD.....when it's colder than crap out, you don't have to get out of the car to fill up your tank. :beach

:dunno Not being allowed to pump my own gas is so lame. People with California plates should be exempt from that law. :beer

I've had the opportunity to travel thru out the years and Northern Idaho is one place I never get tired of visiting!

yep...it's beautiful over there. not the brightest group of people though :spit

So you live in Idaho right..? :beach

nope....we have relatives on char's side who do though. they live kinda over by where you used to live north of I-90. :dunno

:spit Not being allowed to pump my own gas is so lame. People with California plates should be exempt from that law. :beach

people from any other state should be exempt from that law. that's probably the one thing that'll keep me from coming down to visit you. :dunno

Guest Sunlimited
I'm going to have to get used to cold weather too come winter. :beer

:spit Not being allowed to pump my own gas is so lame. People with California plates should be exempt from that law. :dunno

It's like jersey TD, at least it generates a hundred jobs or so.......nationwide

Archived