What the Heck ??

Went to a Dealer this past Sun (they were closed) to check their inventory.

Some of the used on the lot, one was priced at $2,888 on the windshield.

Another one had $4,899 on the windshield.

It appeared to be the white shoe polish type stuff they use to put the price on the windshield with.

Now, the first one is advertised for $3,799 and the second is advertised for $5,799.

Is there something wrong with this picture ?

Guest Texstar
Went to a Dealer this past Sun (they were closed) to check their inventory.

Some of the used on the lot, one was priced at $2,888 on the windshield.

Another one had $4,899 on the windshield.

It appeared to be the white shoe polish type stuff they use to put the price on the windshield with.

Now, the first one is advertised for $3,799 and the second is advertised for $5,799.

Is there something wrong with this picture ?

No, read Mikemn's post. Its a slae price we do that all the time.

Guest mcpcola

You have never had one of those man I got to make a buck today then tomorrow when you have made your buck gone back to regular price?

Guest GreenCove

say they have it priced $2800...then they raise it to $3800...its a game they want you to say you saw it priced 2800 then they will say ...well that was our sale price but if you buy it today I will sell it to you for that....instead of leaving it at $2800 then you offering them $1800 or $2000 your mind is off of negotiating you just want it for the cheaper price that was on the window. Its all a mind game!

Very true its a game, the poor sap who sees the ad at $3,800 is going to to be fortunate if they can get it for $3,300.

Whereas, the starting price for me is $2,800 and I din't get it for $2,100 out the door I walk.

Time is money, I have niether to waste when it comes to dealing with dealers.

Archived